Quick sketch done today :)
So today I reached a very huge and kind of unbelievable follower milestone and to celebrate that as well as the release of The Battle of the Five Armies I have decided that it is high time that I do a give away to show you guys how much I love and appreciate you all! I’ve been wanting to do this for the longest time and now I finally have enough money saved up to make this a gooden!
What You Get:
- Lord of the Rings Extended DVD’s
- Bag End Door Necklace
- Hobbit Mole Skin Diary
- Letter Opener of Your Choice
- Your Very Own One Ring
- The Map of Thorin Oakenshield
- Hobbit Plush of your Choice
- Copies of Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit Novels
- Collectors Edition The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition with Bilbo and Gollum Statue!
A few standard rules will apply of course just to keep this as fair as possible!
- Seeing as this is a follower giveaway, you must be following me :D
- Reblog as much as you want, just don’t spam your poor followers! ;D
- No giveaway blogs!
- You must be comfortable to give me your address, for obvious reasons.
- The winner will be picked completely at random and will have 24 hours to respond before I choose another via a random number generator.
This will stay open until December 1st 2014 and the winner will be contacted December 2nd. Good luck and have fun my pretties!
EDIT: I’m happy to ship anywhere in the world so no worries guys! Enjoy and happy entering! <3
This is one of the best place in the world to me. There’s a river next to my grand parents’s house, in the garden. I used to go fishing here, swim or canoe all the holidays… A heaven for children. Today I go there sometimes, but I miss this place so much while I’m here in Paris, in the grey buildings >___< Done in Photoshop CS6 with a Cintiq 24HD. I’ve worked first in b&w tones, then added the color over the main shapes before adding the last details.
I’ve just finished a great trilogy (I know, I’m late!)
You guys often ask me how I paint my BGs. I sometimes use this technique (this is funny because I also use it to make hair haha!) This person is a genius tu explain easily how to make this nice BG. Enjoy, and check the entire channel!
I don’t encourage people to work with a mouse, but you are many to ask “how to draw with a mouse?” (seriously guys, buy a wacom you won’t regret it! :D You’ll ask yourself how you did all these years without one) and this tutorial actually works for mouse users. :)
Thanks a lot!
I’m a member of an association called Le Ministère des Modes (litterally The Fashion Ministry :P) And we sometimes go to the Opera in costume, but we do many other things like this. We are historical fashion lovers and we love having the opportunity to evolve in such beautiful places in our home-made costumes :D
Opera Garnier 5 Juillet 2014, with some friends in costume
30mn sketch done in Photoshop with an Intuos 4 tablet :)
Thank you so much! ♥♥♥ I’m going to wear it again at the Opera Garnier in few days :D It was not supposed to happen but I’ll be happy to use it again!